Monday, March 12, 2007

End or Beginning?

My staff development experience has come to an end, for now at least. I have completed the twenty exercises and have my blog to document my efforts. What I have learned is that there was no right or wrong way to accomplish these tasks. I have found that everyone has their personal favorite websites and that there is always more than one way to search, download or save what is of interest to you. My favorite site was librarything.com and my biggest frustration was that user names and passwords do expire when not used.

I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to participate in this exercise. I can say that this is the end of this learning experience, but the beginning of my continued exploration of what is available with the click of a mouse.

No comments: